News / Topics
- Prof. Mizushima is among the 2013 group of Thomson Reuter Citation Laureates !!.NEW
- Saori Yoshii (PhD candidate) won the Koichi Suzuki Memorial Award at the 86th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Biological Society.
- Takeshi Kaizuka (PhD candidate) won an Excellent Poster Award at the 25th TAKATO Symposium.
- 'AUTOPHAGY' Scientific Research on Innovative Areas, a MEXT Grant-in-Aid Project FY2013-2017, has started
- 'AUTOPHAGY', a new book edited by Drs. Mizushima and Yoshimori, has been published in Japanese!
Recent publication of the
- Expression of the autophagy substrate SQSTM1/p62 is restored during prolonged starvation depending on transcriptional upregulation and autophagy-derived amino acids. (2014)NEW
- Temporal analysis of recruitment of mammalian ATG proteins to the autophagosome formation site. (2013)
- Differential contribution of insulin and amino acids to the mTORC1-autophagy pathway in the liver and muscle. (2013)
- Deletion of autophagy-related 5 (Atg5) and Pik3c3 in the lens causes cataract independent of programmed organelle degradation. (2013)
- De novo mutations in the autophagy gene WDR45 cause static encephalopathy of childhood with neurodegeneration in adulthood. (2013)