News / Topics
- Prof. Mizushima was awarded the first 'Japanese Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (JAAP)' Award. (May, 2015) NEW
- Dr. Morishita received a top award for young researchers at the 87th@Annual Meeting of the Japanese Biochemical Society.
- A Tokyo Bay Cruise Party celebrating the 10-Year Anniversary of Mizushima Lab
- One of Prof. Mizushima's lectures is on the web (UTokyo OpenCourseWare)
- Prof. Mizushima was selected as one of the Highly Cited Researchers 2014 by Thomson Reuters.
- Prof. Mizushima is awarded the 2014 Gold Medal from the Yomiuri Techno Forum.
- Prof. Mizushima is among the 2013 group of Thomson Reuter Citation Laureates !!.
Recent publication of the
- Structure of the Atg101-Atg13 complex reveals essential roles of Atg101 in autophagy initiation. (2015)NEW
- Ultrastructural analysis of autophagosome organization using mammalian autophagy-deficient cells. (2014)NEW
- Expression of the autophagy substrate SQSTM1/p62 is restored during prolonged starvation depending on transcriptional upregulation and autophagy-derived amino acids. (2014)
- Temporal analysis of recruitment of mammalian ATG proteins to the autophagosome formation site. (2013)
- Deletion of autophagy-related 5 (Atg5) and Pik3c3 in the lens causes cataract independent of programmed organelle degradation. (2013)
- De novo mutations in the autophagy gene WDR45 cause static encephalopathy of childhood with neurodegeneration in adulthood. (2013)